Top Glove Corp Sdn. Bhd also known as Factory 9, understands why Top Glove is the largest rubber glove manufacturer in the world.
What we should learnt from Top Glove Corp. Sdn. Bhd:
1. In the every nook and corner of the building, including staircase walls, hallways and corridors, there are large mirrors for employees to check their appearances. On top of the mirrors are the words: Are you looking neat, tidy and positive today?
2. In Top Glove, all employees are expected to contribute at least one idea a month. The person whose idea is implemented will be given a reward.
3. A chime of a distant bell can be heard for about 10 seconds which marks the end of the factory shift.
4. The initiation of every new shift is religiously kicked-off with an assembly. They will congregate in the middle of the compound to sing the Top Glove corporate song, mixture of short exercises and a short sharing.
5. For management staff, their assembly begins at 9.00am every morning.
6. Top Glove preferred who non-smokers and have a healthy Body Mass Index (BMI). If an employee has a BMI of above 25, one of the nutritionist will pay the employee a visit and provide counselling.
7. Top Glove gave out toothpaste and toothbrushes to all employees of the company..."We are giving then a tongue cleaner and dental floss. People fall sick because there is food stuck in their mouth which travels to the throat. So with the tongue cleaner, we want to reduce the food particles in the mouth"
8. Everyone has an equal chance to climb up in Top Glove.
9. Teamwork is extremely important. You must be able to work with people, because you cannot work well alone. One person cannot carry the heavy load on his own, he needs the help of others.
#Penemuruai`s comment: Practice into your daily life.