We all fear failure. The best leaders in the world fail all the time but instead of fearing failure, they embrace it.
Thomas Edison failed 10,000 times before the perfected the light bulb. He never let failure wear him down. Walt Disney was fired from his first job for not "being creative". He went on to creating the 'most creative company in the world'-DISNEY.
Michael Jordan failed miserably in his first basketball trial and failed to make his high-school basketball team. That never stopped him becoming the best.
Leaders are not born, they just learn from their mistakes. The great leaders in the world learn from their failure, and grow from it. Everyone can be a leader. Its about digging deep within us and never letting failure discourage us.
(Cited from The Star,myStarjob, 29/9/2012-Saturday)
More on: http://www.leaderonomics.com
#Penemuruai`s comment: I`m agreed on "Too many bosses but few leaders.
#Penemuruai`s comment: Each of the bloggers have their own genre. I`m request to our CM of Sarawak, kindly organize Bloggers Festival. Why not? If we got Music Jazz Festival, Rainforest Music etc... Extraordinary and newest attraction to outsider country to join "Blogger Festival"
#I read--"When the Europeans came to the Americas, they usually defeated all the native Red Indian tribes by killing their leader and then watching the tribe crumble. This same happened in business, politics and almost anything meant defeating your competition.
Only one Red Indian tribe remained undefeated for 200 years the Apaches. How did the Apaches survive undefeated against the Spanish and other mighty armies? Through a collaborative leadership model. Apache leaders, called Nant`ans, kept changing. Geronimo, a famous Nant`an, called commanded an army but was rather a spiritual leader. Whenever a Nant`an died, a new one emerged, not by appointment but by a collaborative process. People followed a Nant`an because they wanted to and not because they had to. This collaborative leadership model enabled the Apaches to survive.
Silver and platinum are used in jewellery and for investment purposes, they also have a significant industrial usage. The metals are less reactive, have a better shine as well as a higher melting point.
Silver has always been treated as second best.
Platinum`s properties make it an integral raw material in consumer products. It is durable, resistant to corrosion, has superior electronic conductivity and is heat resistant.
The following changes in a person`s behavior can sometimes be due to the stresses of gambling:
1. Becoming defensive when asked for money.
2. Telling lies, pleading, manipulating and using threats to coerce money from people.
3. Becoming secretive over money and finances, showing a desire to control household finances.
4. Unwarranted withdrawals of money from bank accounts or selling personal items, pawning jewellery and expensive watches.
5. Becoming heavily in debt via credit cards and personal loans. To some extent, not answering calls can be a sign of avoiding calls from bank or moneylenders.
There are many ways to invest in the GOLD.
1. Buy gold bars.
2. Open a gold savings account
3. Buy shares of gold miners
4. Units in exchange-traded funds (ETFs) that hold physical gold.
#Penemuruai`s comment: Why don`t open a gold savings account--Much easier.
Banks have responded to the demand for gold, offering gold saving accounts and investment products based on the metal. Examples of gold savings accounts include CIMB Bank`s Gold Deposit Account, Maybank`s Gold Investment Account and UOB`s Gold Investment Account.
The paper value of the account reflects the movement in the price of gold. It is also possible to obtain gold certificates. This is similar to investing in gold ETFs but the certificates are typically issued by banks not trading on a stock exchange. These accounts save investors the inconvenience of storing and transacting in physical gold. This is similar to depositing money in a conventional savings account.
Gold Myth 1: Gold will eventually replace fiat currencies
Gold Myth 2: Gold will keep trending up
Gold Myth 3: Gold is risk free.
There may be more millionaires in Malaysia now than before but they may not necessarily be feeling rich. This is due to of high cost of living.
1. Strong growth in certain sectors, including plantation, oil and gas and property, which have elevated entrepreneurs into the millionaire class.
2. You can be a millionaire as long willing to work hard BUT being self-employed and investing wisely was the better way to riches!
3. Careful spending was not a factor for the increase in the numbers of millionaires.
3. Olden Chinese community believed that the family wealth won`t last for more than three generations.