Saturday, September 22, 2012
Stresses of Gambling
The following changes in a person`s behavior can sometimes be due to the stresses of gambling:
1. Becoming defensive when asked for money.
2. Telling lies, pleading, manipulating and using threats to coerce money from people.
3. Becoming secretive over money and finances, showing a desire to control household finances.
4. Unwarranted withdrawals of money from bank accounts or selling personal items, pawning jewellery and expensive watches.
5. Becoming heavily in debt via credit cards and personal loans. To some extent, not answering calls can be a sign of avoiding calls from bank or moneylenders.
(Source: The Star, 22/9/2012-Saturday)
#Penemuruai`s comment: No shortcut to get RICH